Prime: Beast Hunters - Season Three
(2013/Shout Factory Blu-ray)
A- Sound: B+ Extras: C Episodes: A
Megatron discovers and destroys the Autobot base, the Autobots are
scattered to the winds. With no communication and Optimus Prime
missing in action, Megatron builds an army of Predacons and has plans
to transform Earth into the new Cybertron. Things look pretty bad
for humans and Autobots, but can the Autobots reunite in time and
come up with a plan to stop Megatron's takeover of Earth?
the final season of Transformers
Prime: Beast Hunters,
the heroic Autobots fighting the evil Decepticons in one last epic
battle for the Earth. As Optimus Prime is on the verge of death, he
must transform himself to the next level to fight the new and
powerful Predicon, but with the Prediking getting more powerful,
Megatron decides to use the dangerous synthetic Energon to create
cyber-matter to create another Omegalock to transform Earth into a
next Cybertron. The Autobots must follow a risky plan to retake
Megatron's floating warship, stop the Decepticons and have one last
chance to save Cybertron.
is the epic Season
of the series and though shorter than the other seasons, it is the
final battle. This series is the battle of good and evil symbolized
with titan robots in epic combat, from the ashes of defeat, the
Autobots protect the humans of Earth from Decepticons and their civil
war. Fans will be especially pleased.
picture and sound is on par with our coverage of this earlier season
time, extras include audio commentary and the Transformer
Prime Panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2013.
Now for the episodes:
- The Autobots are scatter and being hunted down; Shockwave arrives
- Shockwave unleashes his new secret weapon; the Autobots are joined
by Ultra Magnus.
- The Autobots are reunited and face a powerful new enemy, the
- The Autobot attacks Megatron's new fortress, and Optimus Prime
Predacon - The Deceptacons gather relics to build their
- Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, Bulkhead and Miko team up to fight
Starscream and his lackeys.
- Agent Fowler and Jack's Mother get captured by Knockout.
- Starscream and Knockout create an energon sucking vampire with the
remains of Silus.
The Autobots take down Megatron's secret Predacon Lab and the
Predacon evolves into robot form.
- The Autobots capture Shockwave and must save experimental engine
from the Decepticons.
- Ratchet gets captured by Megatron for his R&D to build a new
- The Autobots discover Megatron plans and prepares for the final
- The Autobots board Megatron's ship to stop the Omegalock.