I Can't Play H: Complete Collection
(2012 - 2013/Sentai Filmworks Blu-ray)
Picture: B Sound: B
Extras: B Episodes: A-
is the most lecherous boy in the school, and one day a female
Shinigami (grim reaper) drops into his life and says she is in search
soul with unlimited energy. She then proceeds to form a contract
with him and promises to try to help extend his life which he learns
it is scheduled to end in 3 months, but soon they are joined are
other female grim reapers who looking for the special soul, and that
not to mention his childhood friend has now a bunch of rivals for
Ryosuke's affections in So
I Can't Play H: The Complete Collection.
Ryosuke is also the
ultimate pervert, unfortunately (or fortunately) for him, his
unlimited perverted energy serves as the perfect fuel for the female
Shinigami's energy source. He is claimed by Lisara, a grim reaper
who comes to the human world to find a special singularity soul to
fuel her world, Grimwald. Mina, Ryosuke's childhood friend after
finding out the truth, doesn't seem to mind either Ryosuke's
perversion or the fact he is now surround by beautiful big breasted
girls, in fact she makes a contract with another Shinigami, Quele,
Lisara's cousin who also later falls for Ryosuke. And finally, they
are joined by Iria, Lisara's long time shinigami rival, who is an
idol in the human world and gets her energy from her fans.
This is your standard
harem anime, be warned, there is plenty of fan service and naked
girls. A bunch of sexy female grim reapers looking for a special
soul, not realizing they already have the soul they are looking for,
in the end both worlds merge together and the girls realize they have
feelings for the same boy.
1080p 1.78 X 1 digital High Definition image transfer is about as
sharp and clean as any Anime Blu-ray releases we have seen to date,
which can be said for the other two initial Sentai series releases we
are covering and posting (save Little
which looks best) at the same time, while the
DTS-HD MA (Master Audio) 2.0 Stereo lossless mix has some Pro Logic
type surrounds, but like those others is warm, rich and just fine in
two-channel as well. Extra
include Japanese promos and TV spots, art gallery, trailers and clean
opening and closing animation.
String of Fate?
- Ryosuke meets Lisara, a grim reaper who makes a contract with him
and moves in with him.
a Perv is Good for the Environment
- Lisara's cousin shows up who isn't as innocent as she seems.
- Ryosuke and Lisara meets Iria, who is really a grim reaper/idol for
a life insurance company.
Gap Between Large and Small Breasts
- Lisara searches Ryosuke's school for souls and Iria joins as a
- Ryosuke trains himself to provide unlimited perverted energy
anytime Lisara needs it.
- Ryosuke learns of his heritage and who his father is and why a
legendary sword is stuck in him.
Want to Let You
- Mina gets kidnapped by Galdarblog and Ryosuke, Lisara, Quele and
Iria enter Grimwald to rescue her.
- Lisara and Iria launches a secret attack on Galdarblog while
Kingdom Standing Tall
- Mina is uncovered to be the singularity and Ryosuke and Galdarblog
fight each other for her.
- The two worlds merge together as the girls try to find a way to
save Ryosuke's soul.
- Ryosuke and Mina goes on a date and confesses who he really loves.
Up About H
- The girls realize only all together can they save Ryosuke's soul.
- Ricky Chiang