Horizon: Season 1 - Collection 1 + 2
(2013 - 2014/Sentai Blu-ray Sets)
A+ Sound: B+ Extras: C- Episodes: A-
game Elder Tales has become a online virtual reality world full of
adventure and danger for millions of fantasy role players, but in one
second something goes wrong and now hundred of thousands of players
are unable to log out and find themselves trapped in this virtual
world. Shiroe is a veteran player and realizes, things are no longer
a game and the 'rules' of the world have changed. Between the
players, adventurers, events and monsters Shiroe now works to build a
city where they can all live, Akihabara.
thousands of players get trapped in a virtual online game world,
Shiroe realizes it is no longer a game, but it is now their world and
their reality, and if they are to find a way out they must all work
together. But the main problem is ...that the people aren't united.
After being trapped online, some players gave into despair, other
began bullying and taking from the weaker characters. Soon, it
becomes evident both game and players are no longer following the
rules, and there is a new force in Akihabara, Log
you like the animes like
then you will love Log
It seems to be a new genre of anime where characters get trapped
online in a virtual world. What sort of character would your virtual
you be? And what happens if THAT is your new life? If forces us to
at least think (if not ask) if the fantasy/virtual/online you is just
a real as the real you.
sets offer the complete debut season's episodes in 1.78 X 1 digital
high definition that is flawless, while the lossless DTS-HD Master
Audio (MA) 2.0 Stereo is impressive, very warm, rich, well recorded
and offers Pro Logic-like surrounds of you wish to try them out.
Extras include clean opening and closing animation and trailers.
across both releases are...
- After the Apocalypse, Shiroe teams up with Naotsugu and they are
joined by the mysterious kunoichi, Akatsuki.
Roka Encounter Battle
- Shiroe, Naotsugu and Akatsuki face their first group of PK-ers,
- Shiroe agrees to help rescue Serara, a member of the Crescent Moon
Alliance, but first has to journey through a dangerous dungeon.
- Shiroe is reunited with an old friend, but in order for them to
escape the city of vice they must battle the city's evil guild
- Nanta reveals a revolutionary secret of their new online world,
that they can learn new skills that weren't part of the original
realizes there is a great injustice in Akihabara, high level player
taking advantage of the lower level players ...and begins his plans
to change all that.
- The Crescent Moon Guild begins Shiroe's plans in take control of
Akihabara ...by opening a food stand.
Four-Eyes - The
Crescent Moon Guild begins the talks with the merchant guild about
the secret of their cooking ...and recruit them to help to invest in
Shiroe's ideas for Akihabara.
- Shiroe summons the various leaders from Raid Groups to join and
lead the Round-Table Conference in order to protect it's citizens and
give new purpose to it's people.
It With Your Own Hands
- With Shiroe's rules in place, the city of Akihabara becomes
revitalized, a fair place for all who enter. Tohya and Minori joins
Invitation From Eastal
- The Round Table Conference is summoned to Eastal, a Kingdom that is
ruled by NPCs, Non Player Characters, or better know as the People of
- As the negotiation continues for the Round Table, Naotsugu trains
the newbie players how to fight as a team and level up their
Shield and Freedom
- Lenessia the Princess of the People of the Land dreams more than a
boring life at court.
- Shiroe learns about the 'turbulences' that have changed the world
of Elder Tales, and that their 'Apocalypse' has been the third one.
- Shiroe begins understanding the true relationship between them and
the land and the People of the Land. Minori begins training and
leveling up her own team.
of the Goblin King
- Hordes of monsters begin attacking the land and the Nobles of the
Land want to use the Adventurers as a sacrificial shield.
Lazy, Cowardly Princess
- Princess Lenessia decides she is no one's princess and decides to
act and ask the Adventurers to help defend the realm.
- The Round Table Conference begins get ready for war against the
- Minori's team defend an important port, Rudy makes a sacrifice and
the others learn about his secret ...he is a People of the Land.
- Shiroe creates a new magic that has the potential to change the
- The People of the Land and the Adventurers celebrate their first
victory over the Goblin King.
Swallow and the Baby Starling
- Akatsuki and Minori compete over Shiroe's heart.
- Minori decides she wants to follow in Shiroe's footsteps and they
become Master and Apprentice.
- Shiroe realizes there is something or somebody trying to destroy
the peace in Akihabara and ruin the reputation of the Round Table
- Shiroe decides the future that Akihabara should go, and that
finding a way back to the real world isn't something they should be