Brothers: Collection 7
A+ Sound: B+ Extras: B Episodes: B+
and his brother has been dreaming of going to the moon together since
they were kids, but Hibito has already beaten his older brother to
the moon. After an accident that almost cost his life, he now
suffers panic attacks whenever he puts on his spacesuit. As Mutto
continues his training to become an astronaut, Hibito must overcome
his disorder. All the meanwhile their mentor Sharron must somehow
face her own fate with ALS. Mutto had always lived in the shadow of
his little brother, Hibito and that situation continues in Space
Brothers: Collection 7
this point in our saga, Hibito is now the first Japanese to set foot
on the moon and has became the hero of the Japan. As Mutto follows
in his little brother's foot steps, he realizes his path will be
become a very different one from his little brother. Both Mutto and
Hibito now face very different challenges, Mutto is now quickly
becoming closer the moon mission, Hibito must face his fears after a
near death situation.
The story of the two brothers into space
continues, while at times it is comic and dramatic, it does touch on
some realistic things about becoming an astronaut. The series now
include a comic animal cartoon version of some of the characters.
top rate 1080p 1.78 X 1 digital High Definition picture &
lossless Japanese DTS-HD MA (Master Audio) 2.0 Stereo with Pro
Logic-like surrounds are again in line with the best releases in this
series (reviewed elsewhere on this site), while extras this time
include clean opening and closing animation animation and trailers.
this time include...
- Hibito goes to Russia and meets Olga, a 15 year old ballet dancer,
a fan of his ...and is HE her first crush as well?
- As Hibito continues his rehab, he watches a video of Olga and
wonders how she continued to learn dancing when she was the worst in
- Houston requested Hibito to return and offers a safety supervisor
position to him ...but in reality it is demotion for 'fail'
Hibito. and Gagarin
- Hibito and Olga make a promise to meet again in front of a Gagarin
- Hibito returns to Houston, but can he keep his condition a secret
from his brother?
- Mutto begins his underwater training simulation.
- Mutto and Kenji are paired together for their training, but then
they are told only one of them will be selected to be on the next
- Mutto and Kenji has always been friends... but now they are now
rivals. What will it mean for their relationship if one wins, the
other will lose?
- Kenji remembers the words of his daughter and regardless of their
situations they must always look beyond their personal desires and
think outside the box.
- Both Kenji and Muto think of new ideas to help design the future
- Surprisingly, Muto comes up with the best idea to help improve the
the Place Where I Belong
- Hibito complete his rehab and wants to take the test to be able to
return to the moon.