B Sound: B Extras: C Episodes: B+
Inoue just met Amami, the new girl in school ...and would love to be
her friend. Only thing is, she seems to be able to see and talk with
ghosts ...and Inoue has a phobia of anything even slightly
supernatural. However, Amami is so kind that even the spirits can't
stay away from her, will Inoue ever get the chance to be friends with
(2015), Amami has the ability to see and talk with ghosts, but she is
so sweet and kind that even the most vengeful spirits can't help but
fall in love with her and become her friend. While most of Amami's
friends have gotten used to her talking to thin air and accepted that
there are supernatural phenomenons around her, Inoue-san is in
serious denial. All the ghosts end up becoming more like Amami's
friends/familiars and guardian spirits, but the more Inoue-san sees
how she helps the ghosts and spirits the more she learns sometimes
the best of friendships require a bit of supernatural help.
was a comical anime spirits tale about ghosts and friendship. In a
nutshell, it's like a Japanese version of Casper and Friends. Each
episode was like a day learning how to be friends to help treat
everyone and everybody with kindness and understanding and it will be
returned in kind.
1080p 1.78 X 1 digital High Definition image is consistently fine, if
not up there with a growing group of Sentai's very best, while the
lossless DTS-HD MA (Master Audio) 2.0 Stereo with Pro Logic-like
surrounds is warm and fine, if not with any sonic surprises, making
for a solid combination. Extras include clean opening and closing
animations and trailers.
Can See Them
- Inoue meets Amami-san, who can talk with ghosts and other
Are My Friends
- Inoue meets Amami's supernatural friends, including a 'roll-call'
- Amami helps Inoue make an omelet for her cousin who recently just
lost his father.
Means the Beach
- The girls head toward the beach ...and of course it's haunted.
Legendary School Festival
- It's the school cultural festival, who needs a haunted house when
they have real ghosts?
Super Duper Holy Night
- Amami gets possessed by a kogal ghost girl.
Busy New Year
- Amami take a break from the supernatural spirits for a few days,
but can the ghosts live (granted they are already dead) without their
daily dose of Amami-san?
All Play Together
- The girls help a young ghost girl pass on to the afterlife.
- It's Valentine's Day, who is going to get Amami's homemade
Now In Our Second Year
- Amami-san and the ghosts try to remake their image to help
Amami-san be a more popular 'sempai'.
is My Wish
- Amami wishes to see the spirit of her deceased mother, all the
ghost friends help find her... but at a cost.
Are All Connected
- Amami loses her six sense ability and becomes a 'normal' girl, but
will she ever see her ghost friends again?
- Amami and her friends go to the amusement park.