Love Story!!: Complete Collection
(2015/Sentai Blu-ray Set)
C+ Sound: B Extras: C Episodes: B+
Goda is literally a giant character and has always been seen as the
'man's man' as it were, but to girls, he is like a scary monster.
His best friend is Suna, his next door neighbor and also the most
handsome boy in school, but when he rescues Rinko Yamato from a
molester on the train, he (and everyone else) can't hardly believe
she wants to be his girlfriend. Has springtime finally come for
Goda? This is the set-up for the new anime series My
Love Story!!: Complete Collection
of Goda's giant physique, girls have always found him intimidating.
Usually, girls end up falling for Goda's best friend Suna. But
really, Goda is a good guy and a gentle giant with a kind heart. He
uses his sturdy body (and almost supernatural strength) to support
and protect his friends and all those he cares about. Suna has been
Goda's best friend since they were kids and becomes his confidant in
Goda's quest for love. Yamato, on the other hand, is the complete
opposite of Goda, she is a petite, cute feminine girl who loves
cooking. As their relationship grows what will become of Goda and
Yamato and their fairytale-like romance?
show is like a comical Beauty
and and Beast
story mixed with high school drama. The main appeal to the series
was watching the various reactions of characters to each other, but
especially how the main character can use brute force to solve
(almost) any problem.
1080p 1.78 X 1 digital High Definition image transfer on all episodes
is consistent, but the animation is more overly simple than one would
like, while the
DTS-HD MA (Master Audio) 2.0 Stereo lossless mix, especially the
Japanese version over the English one, is warm, rich, well-recorded
and sounds very good. Extras
include clean opening and closing animations and trailers.
- Goda meets Yamato and rescues her from a molester on a train.
- Goda tries to play matchmaker for Yamato and Suna, but he is
surprised when he discovers Yamato is really in love with him.
- Goda explains to Yamato that he and Suna have been childhood friend
and have been each other's wingman.
- Yamato brings Goda to meet her girl friends at a party.
- Suna's older sister returns and reveals she also had a crush on
Goda since they were kids.
- Yamato reveals she wants to be more intimate with Goda.
- Goda is asked to help out with the Judo club.
- Goda finds out it's Yamato's birthday. Suna's father is in the
Friend and I
- Goda celebrates Yamato's birthday, but he can't help but think of
Suna who at the hospital with his father.
- Goda and Yamato get lost in the mountains for one night together
- Goda and Yamato and their friends heads towards the beach.
- Goda's has superhuman strength, but how will that help him with his
It's On Me
- It's Suna's birthday, Goda and Yamato plan for a trip to MM Land.
- Can Suna's sister pass up the chance to confess her feelings to
- Goda participates in the school festival, but then Saijo begins to
fall in love with Goda for helping her.
- Yamato suddenly finds she has a rival in love for Goda.
- It's Christmas, Goda and Yamato play cupid for their friends.
- Yamato plans for Goda's birthday ...and their first kiss.
Goda mom goes into labor and Goda has to get his mom to the hospital.
- It's Valentine's Day and Goda looks forward to getting chocolate
and the Letter
- Goda find out Yukika has been writing anonymous love letters to
Suna for the last 10 years on Valentine's Day, can he help her
finally find the courage to face Suna?
Letter for Me
- Suna and Yukika go out on a date to the zoo, but what will be
Suna's response to Yukika's confession?
- Yamato starts working a part time job at a pastry shop ...but then
the chef mistaken Yamato's intentions and falls in love with her.
- Goda finds he suddenly he has a rival for Yamato, but who will